As my first entry… I would love to show you my new I-phone… so girly in pink Isn’t it?
And…here we go!
1. The right word FOR TODAY IS ENJOY!.
2. WALK OUT and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up TO WHERE IS YOUR PATIENCE FOR ME?
4. AT THE COMPUTER ROOM is where you’ll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that FLOWER ABOVE?
6. EATING HEALTHY FOODS is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to WATCHING DVD WITH MY HUBBY AND KIDS, tomorrow my plans include BLOGHOPPING and Sunday, I want to GO TO CHURCH WITH WEARING LIGHT ATTIRES SINCE IT’S OUR CHURCH’S SCHEDULED BROWN-OUT!
At this stage, I am now finalizing the building’s electrical and plumbing works. The owner revised some specifications and it’s quite laborious on our part to revise the electrical loads and the plumbing fixtures. The owner’s wife just arrived from abroad and she has many revisions and additional works like additional garage, service area and installation of wood fence instead of a concrete one. It’s like he original floor plan vanished in the air! Hmmm… I can feel the gnashing of teeth by the Foreman and the Engineer…Lol! We can not help but follow the request of the owners…. or else our services will vanish in the air too!
Anyway, everything are noted and signed in the logbook … so billing for extra works will not be problem. I hope to sit down with the spouses this Sunday to finalize everything. We are running out of time by constant changes.
I will end this post by expressing my gratitude again to Ariel for lending me the equipment at 50 % discount. You even went the extra mile of going to the site to deliver the unit. Bro, you’re such a blessing!