What’s even more frightening today is that many couples demand a divorce based on “insignificant” if not “trivial” reasons. Some this reasons are :
1. Nagging -Spouses who nag will sooner or later drive their partners to the end of their ropes, a factor that will predictably lead to divorce.
2. Long-distance relationships – couples who spend too much time apart from each other are bound to drift off with their closeness and romance, and most of the times their faithfulness with each other .
3. Money matters – this is one thing that take couples into fighting. There should always be transparency when it comes to finances and purchases. For wealthy couples getting a prenuptial agerement lawyer is a must. For those in the middle class “ Spend within your means “.
4. Spilling the beans –trust is broken when a spouse starts telling relatives and close friends, about matter kept us secrets between the two of you.
5 . Unattractiveness – the greatest mistake wives make. If you looked dazzling while you were still single, stay that way after marriage. Always give your husband a reason to stick with you and you alone!
6. Sex life – sex keeps the fire burning and the passion alive. A boring sex life will finally lead spouses committing extramarital affairs and later a divorce.
Above all, put God as the center of your relationship. A three-stranded cord is stronger . Make God as a the third party. Like a triangle, the closer you are to God, to closer you become to each other.
Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation
11500 Olympic Blvd. Fourth Floor