The following are some lesson learned by Japanese during the recent catastrophe that hit the country, we may learn the same too.
1. Your government cannot shield you from any disaster;
2. You cannot depend on anybody to save you from disasters except yourself so use your common sense;
3. Pray. It helps calm your mind and heart;
4. Warnings are issued to help save lives, so obey!
5. Be prepared, be informed and be alert. Better be ready than sorry;
6. It is much better to have a disorderly evacuation BEFORE the disaster than an orderly search and rescue AFTER the disaster;
7. Don’t panic. It spreads like a virus and contaminate everyone.