Oatmeal is not only a delicious breakfast but it also has a lot of health benefits. Oats is one of the most miraculous super grains with high soluble and insoluble dietary Fiber and contains lots of vitamins and minerals to keep our body strong and healthy. I grow up in a health conscious family , my mom always choose oats in our daily diet. It becomes mandatory in the house when we were younger up to our teenage days. Now, that we have a family of our own, we passed the rule to include oatmeal in our menu. Life in today’s fast – moving technology driven world is getting more stressful and sedentary , so adding a highly nutritious food like oats is a must.Oats is, indeed, a magical super grain that keeps our heart healthy, helps attain longevity and is also an awesome immune system booster. So you should now consider eating oats everyday and make healthy choices for an energetic life.
Below are some of the benefit of a healthy oatmeal :
1. Heart Disease & Cholesterol: Oats is a great cholesterol lowering agent. Research shows that a person who consumes oats regularly are less likely to have heart related problems and disease.
2. Great Cancer fighter: Oats contain a specific chemical called phytochemicals that prevent and fight cancer through compound lignans found in oats . It reduces the risk of hormone related diseases like breast cancer, endometrial, prostrate and ovarian cancer.
3. Immune System booster: Regular intake of oats helps a great deal in boosting our entire immune system thus safeguarding us from viral and bacterial fever and infections.
4. Cures constipation: As the intake of oats aid in bowel movement, it helps to relieve constipation and also prevents gastro-intestinal related health problems.
5. Helps reduce and maintain weight: As oats has more soluble fibers than any other grain, they create a sense of fullness and fight obesity thus help to maintain and reduce weight.
6. Good for Brain & Memory capacity: Oats is rich in vitamin B which helps in maintaining good memory and keeps us mentally active and alert.
Why not cultivate the habit of including Oats in your daily diet?