A friend who’s into networking business convince me to join their network in selling Acai Juice. She promised lucrative income considering that their products are organic and in- demand in the market. I heard about Acai Berry for a long time now but I have not really research how effective it is in treating diseases. Here’s what I found :
Acai juice has been said to have very high amounts of antioxidants, even more than cranberry, raspberry, blackberry, strawberry and blue berry. Studies in the University of Texas have found that drinking the juice daily can help prevent the development and spread of cancer cells.
Acai Berry, Sour Sop, Pomegranate. Just some of the incredibly wonderful creations in the world that can help us better our well being. Isn’t it great that Mother Nature has given us her blessings in the form of fruits to help us overcome this disease called cancer? These three fruits, although associated greatly with preventing or helping alleviate the suffering of cancer patients in the world, can also help in other more ways than one with our health. Every year, scientists discover something new in nature to make our lives easier. I’m sure you’ve heard of medicinal herbs discovered left and right, from different exotic forests in the world that help with other diseases.
Cancer can be a very expensive disease nowadays. It requires plenty of challenging and expensive treatments to be healed. However, there are many resources that people have found which can help lessen or totally diminish the price tag on your cancer treatment. There are a lot of alternative cancer treatments offered all over, all you have to do is to seek your doctor’s assistance and with the help of the power of Internet, you’ll eventually find your way to a cancer free life.
Oatmeal is not only a delicious breakfast but it also has a lot of health benefits. Oats is one of the most miraculous super grains with high soluble and insoluble dietary Fiber and contains lots of vitamins and minerals to keep our body strong and healthy. I grow up in a health conscious family , my mom always choose oats in our daily diet. It becomes mandatory in the house when we were younger up to our teenage days. Now, that we have a family of our own, we passed the rule to include oatmeal in our menu. Life in today’s fast – moving technology driven world is getting more stressful and sedentary , so adding a highly nutritious food like oats is a must.Oats is, indeed, a magical super grain that keeps our heart healthy, helps attain longevity and is also an awesome immune system booster. So you should now consider eating oats everyday and make healthy choices for an energetic life.
Below are some of the benefit of a healthy oatmeal :
1. Heart Disease & Cholesterol: Oats is a great cholesterol lowering agent. Research shows that a person who consumes oats regularly are less likely to have heart related problems and disease.
2. Great Cancer fighter: Oats contain a specific chemical called phytochemicals that prevent and fight cancer through compound lignans found in oats . It reduces the risk of hormone related diseases like breast cancer, endometrial, prostrate and ovarian cancer.
3. Immune System booster: Regular intake of oats helps a great deal in boosting our entire immune system thus safeguarding us from viral and bacterial fever and infections.
4. Cures constipation: As the intake of oats aid in bowel movement, it helps to relieve constipation and also prevents gastro-intestinal related health problems.
5. Helps reduce and maintain weight: As oats has more soluble fibers than any other grain, they create a sense of fullness and fight obesity thus help to maintain and reduce weight.
6. Good for Brain & Memory capacity: Oats is rich in vitamin B which helps in maintaining good memory and keeps us mentally active and alert.
Why not cultivate the habit of including Oats in your daily diet?
Confident with my Lipid Profile result , I went to the Laboratory without a trace of worry. But when the medical technician handed me the result, I was surprise to see that my triglycerides result is way too high from the allowable of 150. Oh my! I began to worry and see an Internist. At the clinic she detailed to me how to lower my cholesterol . Exercise is a must. A daily walk for 30 minutes is enough. I should erase sweets, oily foods, beverage, chicken skin , pork fats and beef to my diet. What will happen to my favorite filet mignon ? Anyway, this will be for two months. I am sure, my triglyceride count will decrease and normalize by then.